We're based in the heart of a beautiful village named Cwmdu.
If you are using a sat nav our postcode is SA19 7DY
Directions for the A470:
- A470 towards Brecon, until you see signs for the A4215 this will take you to Sennybridge where you will join the A40.
- Remain on the A40 until you get to Llandovery. There is a half decent size Co-op in Llandovery to pick up what you need. (The fridge in the shed is on so feel free to fill it up!)
- Now remain on the A40, my advice is to go towards Llandeilo. You'll go through a little place called Rhosmaen, it has a pub/inn on your right called The Plough. (Very good Sunday dinners, but I’d advise booking)
- Passed this you will need to take the next right (it kind of goes back on itself and up a hill, there is a vet's surgery on the left) the road is called Talley Road (B4302). If you hit a little roundabout then you've gone too far.
- Stay on the B4302, it's quite whindy with hidden dips so take your time. You will come to a sign with Cwmdu on it - hurrah you're nearly there!!!
- Turn left after this sign and stay on this road (it has no name or numbers) until you a hit a T in the road, you will see another sign saying Cwmdu, follow it.
- You will go down a hill and go past the Cwmdu pub on the right, you will go over a little bridge and turn left straight after.
- You'll end up on a quite a bumpy track but the field is on the right! The gate will be open for you, drive onto the car park and start enjoying yourselves!
Directions for the M4:
- Once on the M4 stay on until you get to a big roundabout with a services call Pont Abraham.
- Take the second exit onto the A48.
- Stay on the A48 until you get to another big roundabout in Cross Hands.
- Take the 5th exit onto A476, Cross Hands Street, stay on this road. You will stay on this road for quite a while. Keep your eyes peeled, you'll be able to see Carreg Cennen Castle on your right once you've come through Carmel and Dinefwr Castle on your left as drive into Llandeilo.
- As you come into Llandeilo, slow down! There are some ridiculous speed bumps! You'll go past Ysgol Bro-Dinefwr on your left and come to a very small roundabout in a little place called Ffairfach.
- Take the 1st exit, on to the A483 and drive up the hill over mighty stone bridge and past the colourful row of houses which is a bit like a picture postcard, this is Llandeilo.
- Drive through the little town of Llandeilo, you'll start to go down a hill on your way out with two primary schools on your left, Llandeilo and Teilo Sant, straight after this there is a Co-op another good place to stop, if you need supplies.
- After the Co-op, still going down the hill you'll hit another little roundabout, take the 2nd exit and follow the instructions as above from point 5. as you will now be on Talley Road.
If you have any questions or suggestions please drop us a line using our email form.